Wednesday 6 December 2006

First post

Well it appears I'm writing my first post in here, and actually the first blog-post ever. How thrilling it feels!

I won't beat around the bush with this welcome-talk and just tell you what to expect from my own spot. News, news, news - probably mainly coming from the e-sport scene, but various parts of it and written in casual language. Unlike other sites I'm writing at, here I don't mind the formality. I like it! In addition, you'll find something about windsurfing - my beloved hobby - and maybe 'classic' sports, like basket or football. Enjoy!

1 comment:

PeconicPuffin said...

Hi Valkir...welcome to the blogosphere.

There aren't too many blogs dealing with windsurfing, but you can find the best ones I've seen on my windsurfing blog:

peconicpuffin.com

I'll be checking your site out, and will link to it when I see some windsurfing posts. Good luck with all!

-Michael
PeconicPuffin.com